Derek Gorthy, Serial Entrepreneur, Seattle Washington

 

Hey Derek I´m going to be 75 years old! How to explain Web3 to me?

Café and Networking Podcast promotes successful business experts throughout the world.

I am Tom Reaoch, known as the "King of Networking," connecting people from my Podcast Studio in Brazil.

Today we talk with Derek Gorthy joining us from Seattle, Washington

Derek Gorthy a serial entrepreneur, founding companies since the age of 15, ecommerce, affiliate marketing, and Web3 companies.

Co-founder, Business advisor at Enshrine, a Web3 community engagement platform that empowers creators to build unique experiences for their fans, backed by blockchain technology. 

Hey Derek I´m going to be 75 years old! How to explain Web3 to me?

Listen to "Derek Gorthy, Serial Entrepreneur, Seattle, Washington" on Spreaker.

Featured Posts

Kevo Aregbe, Artist, Tattooing and Painting, Houston, Texas

  How is Tattooing different than Painting? Kevo Aregbe , shares his view. Tattoo Professor, Artist, his art ranges from Literay Art, Perfor...

Most Viewed